Friday, March 15, 2013

Kids' Room

I don't have a way to post pictures from my camera (I left the computer home with Jon) so phone pics are going to have to suffice.

The kids are sharing a bedroom and they love it! Rylee lobbied for it and I have to say it's working out great - they didn't have any adjustment period at all. I usually put Jace to bed first, but they've even gone to bed at the same time. I've discovered that both my kids are heavier sleepers than I realized. Rylee slept right through Jace's constant coughing last week. And Jace sleeps through my sneaking Rylee into bed and her getting up early in the morning. Both Jace and I have been sleeping in while Rylee watches TV with Gaga and Papa!

We decided to do some temporary decorating this year so the kids each got their own decals - "horseland" for Rylee and Mickey Mouse for Jace (I hate to admit, but he loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - I know he's too young, but he watches it with Rylee.)










There was more to this post, but I got interrupted and then forgot. Guess it wasn't that important! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone