Monday, March 17, 2014

February Fun

I've tried to blog a few times in the last week or so, but I kept having technical difficulties.  Unfortunately, I lost the post I wrote to accompany these photos and now I'm too lazy to go back and rewrite it.  So this is what remains...

February flew by!  My aunt, Kathleen, and cousin, Lilly, were in town for the last two weekends visiting. Lilly stayed over night a couple times with us.  The kids loved having her around.  Rylee even decided to brave the frigid pool temps.


Jace stuck to the splash table - his new favorite activity.


Blogger also put the photos out of order so this should have gone with the Kathleen and Lilly bit.  :)


Anyway, it was lovely to see them and much was had.  Let's hope this one post will motivate me to come back and start writing the huge list of other things I want to share.  We'll see....

No comments: