Monday, November 10, 2014

Daddy time!

I haven't had the chance to post pics from our Daddy visit back in October.  We had so much fun (even if we did have to share him with his hunting buddies).  We miss you already, Daddy (but we don't miss your beard!).



The kids had a few specific requests for when their Dad was here.  The first was that we play outside.  It was a bit chilly that weekend, but we still made the most of our Fall weather.

Pool noodles make excellent light sabers so we had to battle Darth Daddy (sorry, no pics).  And when you tire of fighting the dark side, Papa's wheelchair makes an excellent stroller/lounge chair.


(P.S. My Dad had his first non-doctor outing since his injury that day.  
He attended Crosby's football playoff game.  Go C-I Go!)

Of course, Jace had to show off his mad four wheelin' skillz.


The kid's second request was that Daddy make his famous grill pizzas.  Yum!  Their third request was that Daddy shave off his beard.  More on that in later posts!

Even though it was a short trip, we managed to squeeze in a birthday brunch for Grandpa Chip.  This pic was actually from the day before at my parents.  Of course, I forgot to bring my camera the morning of the brunch.  Par for the course for me these days - I can't remember anything! 



No comments: