The kids enjoyed playing on their floaties...
The girls tried canoeing for the first time.
It started out well...
...but ended with them being towed back in by Grandpa Chip (no surprise there!).
It wasn't a total disaster, Rylee even came up with another use for her paddle. :)
Wed - Jon & Rylee went fishing (no keepers), Jace had a fever so he and I stayed home, but Jon & Rylee went hiking with the cousin crew, relaxing dinner and movie for Jon's last night (the kids spent the night cuddled up with their Dad in pretty much the same position they started his trip out with)
Thurs - dropped Jon off at the airport in the am, took Jace to the doctor while Rylee went to her summer reading program, lazy sick day
Fri - I left the kids with Papa so I could go garage sale-ing with Mom and her crew (Jeanne & Karen), both kids were ecstatic with our finds (they LOVE garage sale loot!), Rylee spent some time outdoors on the slip and slide
No comments:
Post a Comment