1) being back to work has really put a damper on my free time (shocker!)
2) my camera broke back when we were at Cedar Crest
So I'll do my best to recap with the few cell phone pics that I have (and with what little I can remember about the past few months!).
The last week was saying goodbye to friends and family. Here's a pic of the kids saying their final goodbyes to Megan and Max. It's always hard to leave them!
We also hit the county fair where Jace finally discovered a love for rides. We ended up buying him the unlimited ride bracelet just like Rylee. Hopefully this means he will actually have fun at his school's carnival this year (last year he refused to ride anything).
After seeing all the delicious treats at the fair, Rylee asked Gaga to make milk-free funnel cakes. Yum!
The last thing we did before we left was Rylee's dance performance. She wore this cute little outfit from her cousin, Maddie, and did a dance/gymnastics routine to "DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again." She did amazing!
That's what I can remember of our last week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment