She received two awards (medals): a reading award for reading over 100 books during the school year. We actually stopped counting in March and she was already over 150.
And she won the art award again! So the year before she won the art award for Kindergarten (only one student in all 8-9 classes wins so 1 in 160 students approximately). What made winning again for 1st grade so cool was that it was a new art teacher! Way to go, girl!
Jon, Gaga and I were able to attend the ceremony.
My non-rule breaker (she gets that from me!), decided to be brave and wear a dress
to the ceremony instead of her school uniform...
...but she changed into her uniform afterwards. Lol!
Here's a pic from after school where you can actually see the two medals.
What makes me even prouder is what a sweetheart Rylee is. Everyone loves her! Her first grade teacher (who doesn't plan to have kids) gave her the best compliment: "If I was guaranteed to have a girl just like Rylee, I would have a baby." Aww!
Love you, Rylee!
No comments:
Post a Comment