We got back in time for games and slushees in the lodge, had dinner in the lodge, played more games and then watched a movie in the cabin.
Fri - breakfast at the lodge, full swimming day (everyone got in the water!), the kids went out on the paddle boards...
It went pretty well until...
...Rylee accidentally bonked Jace in the head with the paddle.
He still managed to give me a thumbs up through his tears.
Here's some photo art from Rylee:
I
love
C
C
R
We played games and had dinner in the lodge before bingo (we didn't win)...
and then we played more games. In case you haven't noticed, you gotta loves games if you go on vacation with us. Luckily, Sara is a game person too! :)
Sat - we packed up, then had one last breakfast at the lodge before heading home.
Thanks for coming Sara. We love you!
Jace summed up vacation like this: "These are all the things I love about Cedar Crest: the lake, the beach, the lodge, the cabins, the slushee machine, the park... I love everything! The only thing I don't love about Cedar Crest is leaving." So true, Jace, so true!

No comments:
Post a Comment