...resort play, Rylee's 1st woodtick, dance class, swimming at the community pool (Rylee can do a triple somersault and a backward somersault underwater - she is so proud!), visiting with friends (like Staci, Penney & Patti, and Sara), library story hour started up again, bowling, more pontoon rides, park play, hanging with Grandpa Chip, and more! The last couple of days have been especially jam packed.
Wednesday - We had a play date with Chelsie & her three boys. Rylee had so much fun shooting water guns, trying the slip and slide, and playing hide and seek. She basically has crushes on all three. That night, I had a girls night out with Sara. We hit Crosslake for dinner so I could make my annual Barbie doll dress purchase at the "yellow ice cream store." (I've been shopping there my entire life, but have no idea the name of it!)
Thursday - I played supermom and took both kids to the community pool (I usually leave Jace at home napping - sorry buddy). I had to do something to make up for the fact that I was going out on the town again that night with my Mom, Chelsie, and Linda for a lovely dinner, and fun conversation, at Lonesome Pine.
Friday night - Rylee and I snuck out to see "Monsters University" with Heather, Megan and Max. (I didn't think it was quite as cute as the first one, but Rylee loved it.)
Today was my cousin Drue's graduation party at the park and then my Uncle Jack and Aunt Judy spent the evening with us. They are the first official guests in the newly fixed up Cabin 8 (aka Rylee & Jace's Clubhouse #8).
Whew, lots of action-packed fun and it's only beginning! The cousins arrive on Monday night and Jon on Tuesday night. It's hard to believe it's the 4th of July already. I guess we are on the downhill slide of our vacation already.
I'll leave you with a few pics from the month...
Big Grandpa Bob's Birthday
Jace in his cute Gator shirt that turned out to have his birthday stamped on a fake postage seal on the front - must have been made for him!
Some family shots before Ireland's baptism...

2 comments:
Looks like everyone is keeping busy.
Miller was deciphering between "Rylee's Jon" and "Johnny's John" the other night and said Jon was Jon Po. For some reason I found that funny and Ryan tried to correct him it was Polich. Not sure it stuck or not.
Have a fun 4th.
Norah loves MLP too! In fact, as I blog right now, that's what she's watching! Her fav is Twilight Sparkle, but I'm a Pinkie Pie fan myself ;)
Post a Comment