I think I'll call this one: Everybody Loves Lilly...
Ian looks pretty relaxed here with Jace, but you'd have thought we handed him a ticking time bomb at first! :)
Of all the people we've shown my parents house to (Rylee has the tour down), Ian's reaction is my favorite. He was just in awe and kept saying, "Wow."
I think I mentioned the swing with a view before...
Howard, Lilly and I took Rylee to her first ever mini-golf park. She was actually pretty good. She had several par 3 holes! I think she tied with Lilly anyway (with only a little bit of cheating on our part).
The guys also got the dock in that weekend. And we got the pontoon the end of last week. We're one step closer to getting our first boat ride of the season. We just need some decent weather! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment