July 2nd - was our first day at the lake with the cousins and Rylee's 1st tubing experience (sorry the pics are on my phone). I decided to let both kids come to the airport to greet Daddy that night. Between his plane arriving late and the general excitement at his arrival, it was a late night for the kiddos (just a little foreshadowing for another post).
July 3rd - another day at the lake with the cousins followed by Aunt Laurie's 40th birthday dinner. Jace and I had to bail after that, but Rylee & Jon stayed late for some home blown fireworks (super late night #2 for Miss Rylee).

1 comment:
I am sure the kids loved seeing Jon. He was over for pizza last night and Miller woke up this morning asking if he could come over again today. LOL!
We can't wait to see the kids. They have grown so much!
Post a Comment