When the gates opened, we headed for their big dinosaur ride. Rylee liked it, but didn't want to go again. She and I rode a more carnival-sized dino ride twice while Jon rode a coaster that she was too short for.
Then Rylee decided she wanted to ride the huge Everest coaster. It was big and scary looking to me so I tried really hard to convince Rylee to let Jon take her, but she insisted that we all go. She and I sat together with Jon behind us. She had her hands up in the air (as she did on the coaster at MK), but I made her hang on tight. She loved the ride, but didn't like the one scary part in the dark with the abominable snowman so I didn't have to go again. Whew. We let Jon go a second time though. :)
Afterward, we played one over-priced carnival game (I mistakenly thought they'd be free - ha!) and then took in a bird show (with real birds this time). Rylee loved it and even went up to the stage afterward to ask the host some questions. Then we used our fastpass for the safari ride.
Then we walked through the zoo part, ate lunch, and saw the Finding Nemo musical. Rylee and I loved it. Jon looked pained. :)
We walked through another part of their zoo, rode their train around a bit, and got a front row spot for their parade. Here's a pic of Jon and Rylee enjoying some refreshments in front of the Circle of Life tree. It's beautiful!
Rylee had a great time at the parade. One of the characters even stopped to talk to her. Then we ended our day with the Lion King show which was phenomenal (even Jon enjoyed that one).
The park closed at 5, I think, so we had a nice relaxing night. Jon brought us room service so Rylee and I vegged in our pjs. Here's Rylee sharing her bed with her new Minnie and Elsa dolls. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment