In case you couldn't read it from the photograph, it said: "Dear Santa, I would like a mini snow globe maker and a Scooby Doo playset. Thank you. Love, Rylee."
We mailed the letter to Santa's special address so Rylee received a personalized letter back and the personalized video that I posted yesterday. Jace even got a personalized phone call. :)
Rylee got a chance to see Santa at school (still waiting on the photos from that), but Jace hadn't had the opportunity so yesterday we zipped over to the Bass Pro Shops to get our annual Santa pic. The line was long and Jace wasn't feeling the Christmas spirit. Jon and I both remarked that we made the right decision leaving Jace behind for our Disney trip (more on that in another post) - he would have been a handful in those lines too. Luckily, Jace really perked up when he saw Santa - NOT!
Santa pic 2013 - it's a keeper! :)


1 comment:
This Picture is Excellent!
Post a Comment