Jace - perplexed as to how he's going to get the egg on the inside of the pool fence.
Rylee was actually too chicken to grab this egg that was "near a spider web." She posed for the photo, but made Papa get the egg.
Jace really got into the egg hunting and demanded "again" each time we finished. They kids spent the better part of the morning taking turns hiding eggs for each other. The even hid some for Jon. Gaga and I hid a few tricky ones for Jon's round. The kids had to give him some clues to find them. The one I jumped up and put on our bedroom window ledge would have been a stumper, I think!
A quick pic of Rio who had her first professional grooming experience in like 10 years. Nothing against Groomer Jon, he's done a great job over the years, but she looks extra cute now!
No comments:
Post a Comment