Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Weekend - Fri & Sat

I spent a relaxing morning with the kids on Friday, before heading out for my very first mammogram. It was a breeze - not painful at all and, more importantly, my tests all came back normal. My appointment even finished early enough that I was able to meet my Mom and Rylee at the park where she was having an Easter egg hunt with some of her school friends.

 Saturday was a pool day (if I remember correctly - it feels like a long time ago for some reason!) and then we, of course, dyed our Easter eggs.  Rylee and Jon are the pros.  I just try to stay out of their way.


Jace showed no interest in dying eggs (thank goodness) and was content to play on his Kindle.


This was as close as he got to the action.  :)


Rylee wanted to make sure that Jace understood about Easter egg hunts so afterwards she hid our plastic eggs in the backyard for him to "find."  I use the term find loosely since she mostly pointed out every egg to him.  :)


Jace had a great time putting eggs in the bucket, but also noted its usefulness as a hat.


"Tada!"


No comments: