First, we tried the Jace sandwich.
Cute!
Then Jace tried out the hot seat.
He even went no handed!
Rylee wanted a wild ride, but the pontoon motor isn't that fast.
We gave her a solo ride to see if that would help, but...
it didn't help. :)
Thurs - I took Jon to the airport around 4:30 am so since I was awake my Mom and I decided to go garaging. Rylee is getting addicted so we took her with us, but around 11 am she thought she was going to be sick so we called it an early day. Too many late nights and the 6:30 am wake up call for garaging probably wasn't the best idea. She spent the rest of the day having a pajama/movie day... and she managed not to puke, so win win! (And while she was resting, we got to visit with my cousin Lisa: win, win, win!)
Fri - cousin sleepover #1
Maddie spent the day at our house and slept over. The kids had so much fun! Jace was starting to get jealous about all the garaging Rylee was doing so we took him (and the girls) to a couple of local sales. Then the kids made crafts, played, had dinner, and treats. I gave up my bed so the girls could stay up late and watch movies. There was an insane amount of giggling going on.
The next day, Gaga helped the girls make homemade donuts - delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment