My parents were celebrating with us so I made everyone pose for a picture (since getting pics of people other than my children is my weakness - New Year's Resolution!).
The kids opened a couple of presents early - like these new pajamas.
Of course, they changed and wore them the rest of the day...
...even when we walked down to Ray and Jeanette's for a visit.
We had surf and turf for dinner that night: crab legs, lobster claws, and skirt steak. Yum! Rylee was in heaven. Jace ate a hot dog. (It's annoying, but he is so me when I was little that I can't help but understand.)
Before bed, the kids put out the carrots for the reindeer.
Jace added candy canes this year because his favorite new movie, The Christmas Chronicles, said they are a favorite reindeer treat!
They also left milk, cookies, and notes for Santa.
Rylee asked how old Santa was. Jace asked how old Mrs. Claus was. Lol!
Turns out she is hundreds of years younger than Santa.
I hope that doesn't put Santa on the naughty list! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment