Jace and Jon slipped out to birthday party Saturday night...
(Jace has Pikachu face paint.)
...while Rylee and I crafted. We made these cute felt skate ornaments for Rylee's ice skating birthday party (more on that later).
Over the long weekend of waiting, the kids somehow convinced Jon to let us put together his old castle Legos. He only looks slightly concerned... lol!
It was a family build. I even put together my first Lego kit. Although I've helped the kids over the years this was my first ever solo build! :)
Our creation took up the better part of our dining room table...
...and that was only a portion of his castle Legos. He wouldn't let us build them all. :)
Although I should amend my statement to say building Legos is fun, taking them apart not so much. We made the boys do that one day when Rylee and I were out shopping. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment