The kids were super excited for Gypsy's 1st birthday party.
(Rio couldn't care less - lol!)
They gave her some new toys...
...and a new bed.
Then they all snuggled and watched movies on our brand new TV.
This pic isn't from the same day, but it does show the new TV and stand.
After we replaced the couch, we decided to upgrade this area too. :)
P.S. I love my Christmas tree! We actually put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving this year since Thanksgiving was a week late. The kids did all the ornaments (minus the high ones) and I didn't rearrange any of them - lol - embracing the chaos! :)
My tree always looks like an ornament explosion anyway. I'm obsessed with ornaments. For those of you following the story, the ornament I made for Jon when we were dating back in 1992 still played its song. That battery must be like the oil in the Hannukah miracle - 27 years and still ticking?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment