Monday, December 23, 2019

Random Nov Recap

Jace's American Symbol project for school.  He was assigned the Lincoln Memorial.



Photo bomb...



Good thing Jon's a model maker, because I'm no help in these kind of projects.
Jace learned how to use an exacto knife, hot glue gun, and drill - 
with no reported injuries!



Rylee and Jon went golfing one Saturday 
so Jace and I went to an arcade place with mini bowling.



Homework is better when wrapped in hot towels from the dryer.  Lol!




One of Jace's STEAM creations based off Rapunzel.



Rock-n-roll day at school!
(Rylee only dresses up occasionally now that she's a too-cool 5th grader!)



Emily's birthday party.  Had to show off the dessert!



Great friends!  So sad that these kids will likely all be at different middle schools.  
I wish they could go all through high school together!



Awards day - Rylee pulled out straight As (hard to do in the advanced classes)!



Getting a little love from her K teacher.



Rio's new groomer always sends us these pics.



An after school park play date.  


No comments: