Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Blog Feature

I've been meaning to tell everyone that I added a new feature to the blog. It's a "follow by email" function. Instead of checking the blog for new posts, they would be automatically emailed to you.

I thought this would be handy for those readers that don't have a blog themselves. This way you don't have to waste time checking to see if I posted or not, you'll simply receive an email on the days that I do post.

If you're interested, there is a little box on the left hand side that says "follow by email." Type in your email address and submit. You'll have to enter a word verification. Then you'll receive an email from blogger with a link it. You have to click on the link just to verify the email address. After that, you're all set up.

So if you're interested, that feature is now available. :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love this email feature! I get the notifications on my phone and can comment from my phone too! This will make it SO much easier to stay tuned in!!! Yay! Now if I can figure out how to do my blog from my phone myself I will be golden!