Rylee drew her first recognizable object today: a portrait...
... of me!
Although I'm very impressed with Rylee's talent, I'm a little concerned about my appearance. I knew that this pregnancy hadn't been kind to me, but I didn't realize it was this bad. :)
Isn't it exciting when you don't have to start the conversation with "So...tell me about this picture" because you have no idea what it is? Very cute pic. I hope you have that one. Flip over to my blog to checkout our "homework" this weekend.
5 comments:
Isn't it exciting when you don't have to start the conversation with "So...tell me about this picture" because you have no idea what it is? Very cute pic. I hope you have that one. Flip over to my blog to checkout our "homework" this weekend.
Umm...that was supposed to say "save" not "have". Goodness!
Looks like Cubism. Perhaps you should've compared her to Picasso! :)
How sweet! Well, you have a right to have that wide-eyed look with all the kinds you are wrangling at the moment, both in person and in utero! :)
And at least you are smiling!
Post a Comment