Looks like I'm on a weekly blogging trend right now so you're in store for another recap...sorry!
Here is what's new with us:
Me:
- got my new driver's license picture (after 12 years), needless to say I do not look as young as I did in my old one!
- got pink eye (viral not bacterial, but still, ewww!), spent the rest of the week staying home and wearing my glasses
- took Rylee bowling today and scored my first ever 200 game (215 actually - 4 strikes in a row, plus 2 more strikes and three spares), I also bowled a 175 and a 135 (but we don't have to mention that one, right? - it was my warm up game!)
Jace:
- not much in the firsts department except that he's been trying different first foods (pancakes, waffles, apple, banana, ritz crackers etc)
- he shovels most everything in (he prefers to feed himself) and, not surprisingly, makes a considerable mess (it's not unusual to find stray puffs stuck to his butt later in the day!)
- he's definitely in explore mode these days, his favorite activity is crawling around and under things and criticizing my floor cleaning skills by picking up every minuscule piece of something he can find
Rylee:
- I love the way she plays with Jace, she comes up with the most creative scenarios to include him in:
the other day he was her husband (a recurring role he plays otherwise he's usually a prince) and he was driving them to a picnic (she gave him his steering wheel toy to drive), but apparently he was a crazy driver so she was screeching and comically falling around which, of course, cracked him up (too cute!)
- they also love playing in her kitchen and she doesn't even care when he chews her play food (I know - amazing!)
- and although I don't understand the appeal, they love playing inside Jace's crib just rolling around together and being silly (I can get a lot done when they're in there!)
No comments:
Post a Comment