Each girl got a ticket that told her what station to start at and order of rotation.
Twilight's Ring Toss: Jon painted two caution cones (that I had for my daycare kids) to make unicorn horns and I used ribbon to cover some rings (from a twister game) to look like wedding bands.
Pin the Cutie Mark on Pinkie Pie: The same as pin the tail on the donkey, but I didn't get any pics of the kids playing this game.
Fluttershy's Cutie Mark Parlor: The girls used markers, glitter glue and gems to decorate their wooden pony.
Rainbow Dash's Pony Spa: Rainbow colored nail polish and tattoos for the little fashionistas.
Rarity's Pony Bead Boutique: The girls made pony bead bracelets or necklaces.
Applejack's Sweet Treats: No real pics of the snack spread, but I did try to make it "applelicious" with items like apple crack dip and snicker salad. :)
The girls (minus Lily)...

No comments:
Post a Comment