Jace had so much fun at the lake this year. He especially loved playing with Papa who splashed around with him, pulled him on floats or played in the sand with him the whole time.
A picture to remind my "future" kids that they did love each other at one time!
One of the resorters had a couple of paddle boards and were generous enough to let the kids play on them for a while. They thought they were big stuff!
Friday night was bingo at the lodge. Nobody in our group won. I think I forgot to mention that Vern won the in-house on Monday night. He thanked my Dad for not playing that night, because my Dad won the in-house two years in a row. After bingo, the kids and ladies had one last game night. I suppose the guys could have been fishing or more likely watching Fox News. :)
Saturday morning was just packing up, breakfast at the lodge, and heading home (more on that later). It was an awesome vacation as usual! Next year, we changed up our reservations so we're all going to be sleeping in new cabins/rooms. We'll be closer to the lodge and playground (which should be nice), but we'll be split up a little bit. I'm sure we'll still have a fabulous time, but boy did we agonize over the decision. Lol! I guess we'll find out in Cedar Crest 2015 edition. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment