Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Just Jace

Rylee was the focus of the last couple of posts so here's some Jace news. 

Jace is just as adorable as he can be right now.  He's really getting to be quite the talker.  Most words I can recognize from his "Jace speak."  "Coo Coo" is cookie, for instance.  This word gets used a lot!  Sometimes he strings together a long, serious sentence, but I have no idea what he's trying to convey.  Luckily, he's not shy about grabbing your hand and leading you places.  He also says "boke" (broke) and "boo boo."  Two words he used to describe Papa the other night (who's finally home for the hospital...temporarily... but we haven't made it up to that story yet.  I'll save that for another time).

Jace's favorite show is Paw Patrol and he has two plastic cars (Chase and Rubble) that he carries with him everywhere and generally sleeps with too.  These toys are relatively new, but before those, he would grab the oddest assortment of things to bring into bed at night.  A plastic banana and a toy spatula, perhaps?  Snuggly!  He still has to have his two blue dog blankies as well.  (And don't try to buy him a similar blue one at a garage sale and throw that into the rotation cause it will just end up being thrown on the floor - just sayin.')

He recently started doing the cutest thing at nap and bedtime.  He does this pretend snoring sound and then a little mmmr, mmmr, mmmr sleep sound.  Hysterical!

Rylee started doing something funny this summer too.  Since I can't see her on the monitor I never know if she's awake, so one morning she broke out with a "cock a doodle do!"   Now that's our morning signal! 

Oops, I said this post was just Jace so back to him.  Here are some cute random photos of my big boy!
 




No comments: