Monday, August 18, 2014

Cedar Crest - Tuesday

Monday night was stormy and we didn't have power in the early am. Luckily, it came back on before breakfast! :)

It was another beautiful day for the beach...
 
 

 

 
Dave & Tanya (the newlyweds) arrived in time for happy hour.  We were just happy they shared their "honeymoon" with us!

 
That night we had dinner at the lodge and then played games.   
 
I have to brag a little about Jace and what a great sleeper he was (not that he isn't normally, but still I was impressed.)  He's used to the bunk so I knew we couldn't use the pack n play this year.  Instead, we brought a crib mattress and put it on the floor near Rylee's bed.  He went down for his naps even when the kids were watching TV in the next room.  And he went to bed before Rylee at night and never woke up when we snuck her in after.  He's such a good little guy! 

No comments: