Friday, October 10, 2014

Bonus!

Papa's accident caused us to miss our visit with the Froyds during their MN vacation (boo!).  But our decision to stay did allow us to see the Malechas during theirs (yea!).

Rylee was thrilled to see her pal, Norah, again...

 
The kids played outside and enjoyed several golf cart rides...

 
...while we adults spent some time catching up.

 
The kids and I grabbed lunch with them at the Dairy Queen before they had to get back on the road.  It was only a couple of hours, but it was wonderful to see them again! 
 
We left for MN not too long after they moved so it won't really sink in that they're "gone" until I actually get back to my FL life.  I'm not going to like it - not one little bit!  Luckily, Rylee has it all planned out that we're going to move in next door to them if Daddy ever loses his job.  :)

No comments: