*I keep joking that Jace is going to have a tough act to follow next year, but he's such a sweetie I'm sure he'll do fine. And lately he has been obsessed with reading and homework so that's a good sign too!
Back to Rylee: With all of the above, I wasn't surprised to see that she racked up some loot at the mid-year award ceremony.
Here she is with her best friend, Emily, before the ceremony.
She won the "Radical Reader" award in her class.
She also won a Specials award. The Special's teachers only pick one student per grade so that is always a coveted award. She was recognized by the Computer teacher.
She also won an Accelerated Reader award (based on the number of books she read and AR points). She's in the AR Hall of Fame so her picture is in our school's library.
Jace was really proud of his sister!
As we all were. Love you Rylee!
No comments:
Post a Comment