Sunday, April 9, 2017

Jan - The Rest

I found pics of one more thing we did over break, we took the kids to Game Works.  (This has become one of Jace's favorite places).  They must have rocked on the ticket collecting or the claw game, because they each came home with some loot.




Afterward we stopped at a yogurt place that has some dairy free options.  
I would say this is the definition of chillin'.




Now for some random January pics like Rylee eating spagetti 
WITH MEATBALLS for the first time.



A fun Friday pic with Josephine, it was some kind of love theme maybe?



Jon and Rylee also participated in our school's cleanup day.  As you can see, Jon was extremely excited to get up early on a Saturday morning.



I sacrificed and stayed home with Jace.  What's my excuse going to be next year when Jace goes to the same school?  I'm thinking... I'm thinking...

No comments: