Saturday, April 8, 2017

Jan Recap- Break

Rylee and I went to Butterfly World as part of the 2nd grade field trip, but she really wanted to go back over break so we could take our time and mark off all the butterflys we saw...




...and birds too.



We also celebrated Serbian Christmas.  Rylee got another hatchimal.  This one actually hatched the way it was supposed to so that was fun.


Jace got some more Octonaut gups.



I can't remember where I was that day, but Jon took the kids to the everglades park.



The went on an airboat ride...




...and watched some animal demonstrations.  
Jace held a baby alligator.



Rylee got slapped in the face by a baby alligator (right after this pic).  Lol!



It was too long ago so I can't remember any of the other things we did over break.  Obviously my New Year's Resolution of blogging at the end of every month wasn't successful!


No comments: