Saturday, August 12, 2017

MN Vacay - Week 2

Tues - my hair appt, $5 movie day ("Cars 3") with Megan and Max, impromptu happy hour with Heather and Vern when I dropped kids off

Wed - Mom and I ran errands in Brd, the kids built an awesome fort, that night the kids watched a movie and had pizza delivery in Cabin 8  (Papa was their pizza man... Papa John!  lol!)



Thurs - Rylee and I went garage saling ("garaging") with Gaga, Jeanne and Karen, afterward we had lunch at Olive Garden (Rylee loved their unbuttered breadsticks!), that night we played outside and the kids watered their new apple trees  (Our neighbor, Tom, got the kids an apple tree and we got another one so they could pollinate.)

The kids wanted to name their apple trees.  Jace named his Rolly (like roller coaster because his was a State Fair brand).  Rylee named hers Chris since hers was some kind of Apple Crisp brand.

Here they are watering Chris and Rolly...






Fri - the cold and rainy weather rolled in which was fine since swimming at the community center pool is always on my kid's summer bucket list, followed by a DQ lunch, and a visit with my Uncle Jack and Aunt Judy

                                                


You know it's cold when even Gaga puts on a jacket!



Sat - Gregory's grad party (Greg and Sharon's grandson), movie night

Sun - we all attended the Baptist church with my Uncle Don and Jan, later we celebrated Penney's birthday/retirement with her family and friends

...with Megan 



...and Max






Mon - I didn't write much down about Monday, but I know Rylee had dance  :)


No comments: