Sunday, August 13, 2017

MN Vacay - Week 3

Tues - free golf lessons, Brd errands and more Rafferty's pizza




Jace was obsessed with the Star Wars Lego app on his ipad this summer, but the real reason I snapped this picture is because Jace still loves to snuggle up with Papa in his chair.  It brings me back to when he was younger and he used to lay like this and have his bottle.  :)


Wed - library story hour to see my friend, Chelsie, and her mom, Linda, a quick visit to Penney and Bart's, John Wayne movie night "Rio Bravo", picked up Daddy at the airport!  :)

Thurs - cousin time on Serpent Lake!

Fri - cousin sleepover at Grandpa Chip's...

It was Jace's first sleepover so he was extra excited!

                                             

The kids watched a movie in the basement before bed.



Since Grandpa Chip and Connie were babysitting: Laurie, Anthony, Jon and I, along with Jon's cousin, Jenny, and her boyfriend checked out the new Brewery in town and did a little Pub crawl. Sara joined us later in the evening too.  I don't get out with adults much - it was so much fun!  

Sat - The only person who puked in the morning was Rylee (poor girl had too many late nights and too much fun, I think).  I picked the kids up right after I got the call, so we all had a relaxing day at resort and watched movies.  Jon still went and hung out with his family, but had dinner with us (kabobs!).

Sun - the kids were recharged for a day with the cousins...



That night we went to a BBQ with some of our college crew/Jon's hunting crew (Pablo and Matt Bahl and their families).  The highlights were playing with the Bahl's new baby girl, riding the four wheeler, water balloon fights, Jace unintentionally getting soaked by that water bottle trick on FB (he was not happy!), and a fireworks show in the driveway!





Mon - another lake day with the cousins, Laurie's birthday dinner at Rafferty's, cake and ice cream at the lake afterward

No comments: