Monday, July 8, 2019

June - Jace's Birthday

Oh snap - I almost forgot to post about Jace's birthday party.  It's a little understandable since we didn't celebrate it until June (we postponed it due to Jon's knee surgery).  We have a long standing joke about celebrating birthdays for two days in my family, and recently my mom has been implementing the "birthday month" idea, but I think Jace takes the cake by being the first to celebrate his birthday across two months.  Lol!

*Actually now that I think about it, I once let Rylee celebrate her birthday in MN in July and then again in Sept so I guess Jace just figured it was his turn.*

Jace wanted a Dude Perfect party.  Here he is in his DP shirt with the cupcakes and brownie cupcakes I made.  (I don't know why I've never thought to make brownies in cupcake liners before - it was a easy and such a hit!)  The DP guys are all about sports and trick shots so the cupcakes were basketballs and footballs.




Rylee and Madison (boy we miss having them as neighbors!)



Party-goers:



All the kiddos...



Jace and Rylee spent weeks coming up with and testing all the water-inspired games and trick shots.  We worked the games in between regular pool fun and watersliding.  Silly kids!



It was a fun and relaxing party.  Happy Birthday again Jace!  We love you!


No comments: