Sat - was another beautiful lake day with the cousins - cue the water photos!
Sometimes the hot dog shoots underwater like a torpedo...
...and other times it flies over the waves!
But the kids like it best when it flips. :)
The boys were up next.
I caught some good wipeout sequences...
They all fell off the first time, but the last time Ben managed to hold on...
How about 4 kids?
Wipeout!
Although Jace has ridden the hotdog and such before, he really enjoyed his time on the water this year. I love seeing his smiling face!
After a long day at the beach, no one felt like cooking so we went to Coaches for dinner. Sat night on the busiest weekend of the year probably wasn't the smartest choice - I think it was like a 2 hour dinner, but the kids entertained themselves with cards. Afterwards, we went across the street to get photos by the deer...
and learned that, shockingly, he is an anatomically correct buck. Who knew?
I guess I always assumed a smooth front like a Ken doll. Lol!
That night the kids had a sleepover with the cousins while
Laurie and Anthony came out with us for a couple of drinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment