Sunday, July 14, 2019

MN Summer Week 2

Sun - Father's Day with Papa

(Apparently we didn't take any pictures, but here he is on the 4th wearing the tshirt we gave him.  It was too perfect!)



Mon - dance, cabin cleanup, resort play, Max's baseball game

Tues - took Max and the kids to see "Secret Life of Pets," resort play, during Rylee's golf lesson I had a drink/visit with Chelsie on the clubhouse deck

Wed - kids spent the day at the resort while I went to Brainerd and had lunch with Chelsie, that night we went to the Erickson's to watch Meg's graduation slideshow (so fun to look back on all those years/memories!)

Thurs - Papa and I ran to Brainerd for some errands while the kids played games with Gaga, then I took the kids to the Serpent Park, Papa and I took the kids to Coach's for dinner

Fri - I took the kids to play mini golf (Jace got a hole in one!), Sara came for dinner, after we sat by the campfire - had S'mores and played games



Sat - Meg's grad party!



Rylee wore her C-I Dance Team shirt that says:
 "Captain Meg's Lil Sis" on the back in Meg's honor.  :)




Meg looked beautiful and the decorations and food were fabulous.




  We love this family!



So proud of Meg and excited for the next chapter of her life at St. Thomas Univ - Go Tommies!

No comments: