Wednesday, December 23, 2020

July Recap: More

One more set of lake pics and then I can get into the cousin's visit (which will also be mostly more lake pics - lol).  They came later in July this year since they didn't need to coordinate with the July 4th festivities.

Before they arrive, it was more of the same for us.  Eat, swim, eat, swim, repeat.  I'm pretty sure the kids were about to sprout gills they were in the water so much this summer.




The other reason it was nice that Howard was up so much this season 
was that Rylee could ski whenever he was around!



I think this enthusiasm was for the first time she got out of the wake.



Jon will love watching her next year!



Another successful ski adventure!



Jace enjoyed spending time with Howard too.  They tinkered around with things and went on jet ski rides.  Howard even brought a cool drone for the kids to play with.  We saw Howard the most, but their whole family was up at times - it was really fun to see everyone!

No comments: