Sunday, December 20, 2020

June Recap: Lake Fun

With nothing else to do, we spent a lot of time on the lake this year.  Papa is our usual partner in crime...










The kids loved the edition of the aqua pad.  
It had so many fun uses like the last one standing battle...



best trick...




jumping...



Not sure what this is called (making it rain?), but it looks fun!





We also spent time with Grandpa Chip and Connie on Serpent Lake.  Jace doesn't love going on the hot dog, but when it's just him and Rylee, we can usually talk him into it.  I think it's more the unexpected falling off that he doesn't like...






I love when I can catch him smiling...



Rylee, of course, loves the hot dog or anything like it.



I love watching them have fun on the lake.  
I'm so happy we were still able to go MN last summer!









No comments: