Yeah. That's right. I'm so busy I'm spelling it with a Z!
Nothing too much to report. I've had late meetings at school, I've been cleaning house in preparation for our guests this weekend, and today I even pulled out the Halloween decorations. The house is now sufficiently festive.
Not sure how much blogging I'll get to in the coming days. I'm out of the house most of the night tomorrow and then Laurie & Big Nick are here Friday through Monday. Can't wait!
I'm sure I'll have lots of cute cousin photos to share when I get back on the blog next week. :)
3 comments:
Glad you had fun on your trip, have fun with your friends!
I can't put most of my fall stuff out because of a little toddler who likes to grab things. As you may have guessed, most of the decorations I have go on reachable surfaces. :(
Have fun with the family this weekend!
I was just thinking about pulling out the Halloween decor! I love this time of year!
Have fun with Laurie and Nick. I'm sure Rylee will love her auntie and cousin time!
Post a Comment