Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stats

Rylee had her 12-month checkup today.

Height: 31 1/4 inches 97th percentile! :)
Weight: 21 lbs 6 oz 50th percentile

I'm so excited she's starting to get tall. If only because I won't have to double roll her pants anymore. :)

The doctor said she looked great and was on or ahead of schedule for all her developmental milestones. She also got a buttload of shots (technically a thighload): two in one leg and two in the other (measles, hep A, chicken pox & flu). She didn't particularly enjoy that. :(

In other news, man is she is a walking machine since her bday. I can even see the beginning of running (oh no!). She's also been a cranky teething machine. Her other 4 front teeth aren't coming in yet, but one of her right molars came through over the weekend and there's one on the other side that is ready pop out soon. I hope we're on the every other weekend teething schedule like Miller - we could use a break this weekend. She gets feisty!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Good stats! And I hope the teething schedule is better than ours.

Miller's newest antic is waking up with nightmares. He doesn't snap out of them so it's a long procedure to calm him down and get him back to sleep. I honestly am comparing this to those early days with the exception is this is usually once a night rather than multiple times. *I probably just jinxed us for tonight.

Runnin' Rylee...oh boy! Connie better put on her tennis shoes to keep up with her.

Carol said...

I knew she would be running soon! She's a fiesty one, I knew she would not settle for slow. :) Good luck!!!

MN Mom said...

I hope she is not on the every other weekend...that next one is my weekend, eek! And just for the record I don't run so I will tell her the best time to run is at night or on the weekend. Right Jess? Back me up on this!

Rachel O'Donnell said...

Oh Shannon, it must have been hard for you to watch her get those shots!

mom2ET said...

Emma loves to read about Rylee, it is like her own little reality show. We have had to change the name from the Baby Rylee show to the Big Girl Rylee show.

She sounds like she is so much fun now!

Jess said...

All sorts of growin' and changin' going on! We were at the doctor this morning, so we nearly had a doctor-date with you guys!