Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Undecided

Rylee can't decide if she wants to be a yogi or a football center - maybe both!
 


Then again, maybe there's still hope for an astronaut in the family - blastoff!
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carol said...

A lot of places have yoga for babies and mommies classes now - maybe you guys should sign up! :)

mom2ET said...

Does the poor child only have this one shirt? Great pics.


Should I be concerned that my verification word is dammold?

Agate Lake Girl said...

I think all those shots were from the same day (I tend to get camera happy on occassion) but there was a pants substitution along the way!

MN Mom said...

This is the phrase I hear all day. "Welcome aboard it's me Liam, are you ready for our next mission?" So I think the second photo...blast-off is in her future.

But I do think Carol's idea, Yoga for mama's and babies would be a good thing, I wonder if there is a sat. class?

Jess said...

Love that first pic!

Anonymous said...

There will be a day in her elementary school days where she will choose to have a favorite clothing item worn over and over. One of my children had to wear it two years in a row for the school picture. It was a shirt with Ernie on the front! So it is o.k. to have the same shirt in pics!!!

Rachel O'Donnell said...

hehe - I love the yoga comments. I think she is well on her way to doing the 'downward facing dog' in that photo :)