Here she is saying goodbye to her crib...
Giving Daddy a thank you kiss for all his hard work (he does look a little sweaty)...
Excitedly getting ready for bed (I was hoping to get this posted in February for Dental Health month - you can tell I'm back in Kindergarten teacher mode!)...
The final look for now...
Someday there will be big girl bed part 3 when we actually lift the mattress off the floor! :)
It's hard to believe that our little girl is growing up so fast. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. We're so proud of you Rylee!
3 comments:
Big beds are exciting!
Pretty cool!
I can verify that she does love that bed. Some mornings I can hardly get her out of it! lol
She is doing a really good job in the bed department. (Now onto potty training)
Post a Comment