Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad, Part 2

After graduation, my Dad continued to help me with life's big changes. He walked me down the aisle at my wedding, helped drive us across country when we moved to Texas, and helped us move and paint when we bought our Florida house. If there's work to be done, my Dad will be there!

And now he's taken on another important role: he's "Papa" to my Rylee.







What fun the two of them have together!

I know my Rylee is blessed to have someone like my Dad love her "this much" because I am loved by him too.

Thanks for everything Dad. I love you "this much" too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part 2 makes my birthday twice as nice. Thanks for the sincere comments. I love you "this much" says it all! Hugs and kisses to my
girls from Dad and Papa.

MN Mom said...

Nobody deserves more love than your Dad! Today was a very special day for him...the day you were born! Happy Birthday Shannon!
We love you "this much"!