Saturday, March 31, 2012

Busy Days

Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures for you all next week (more on that below), but for now a quick recap of the last couple of days...

Thursday - a surprise visit from Grandpa Chip!  He (and his friend, Brad) were only in town for one night, but it was great to see him even for only a few hours. 

Friday - cleaning for my "sprinkle" shower on Sunday (with help from my Mom and Jon).

Saturday - took Rylee to "Toy Story 3 on Ice" with Erin and Miller!  The show was terrific.  Rylee loved it, as did I.  I'm always amazed at how creatively they can depict aspects of the movie.

*After I posted this, I saw that Erin had published a pic of us at the show so I stole it (hope you don't mind, Erin) and published it here. :)
 
Posted by Picasa

Between work on Friday, cleaning Friday night and the show though, my ankles were really swollen.  That meant my Mom and Venessa did the majority of the cleaning and decorating today.  Thanks ladies!  The place is both ready and festive looking!

Okay, you're all caught up.  I'll try to take pictures of everything and everyone tomorrow so I can have something interesting to post about next week.  :)

No comments: