Although I'm not on official bedrest, I do need to spend several hours a day with my feet elevated and watch my sodium intake. If I don't feel the baby moving at least once an hour, then I have to go in for a heart beat check (or more). The sad news is that the doctor has advised against any travel which means I won't be flying home to MN.
Today we tried to take our mind off things so we spent some time by the pool with my Mom and Jeanne. My Mom bought Rylee a new sprinkler so I'll leave you with some cute pics of her enjoying the spray.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
That is stressful. Hope everything with baby #2 is going well and I am sure it will all be fine. Were you planning on heading up to MN soon?
Cute pics of Rylee :)
So sorry about the loss of Sandy and that you can't go home to be with everyone.
Take care of yourself,a nd don't hesitate to call on us for anything you need!
Post a Comment