Gaga and Rylee helped make my birthday special today. First, Rylee and I played in the pool for an hour. Then we got cleaned up and went to "The Lorax" with Gaga. Rylee thought it was very cute. We finished off the day at Gaga's. She made me a delicious crab cake dinner. Then we opened up presents and had dessert.
I got a ton of nice gifts from my Mom. Some I already had early (a couple of new maternity clothes and some jewelry). Tonight I got a new Coach purse (pink and brown - adorable!), a pink sparkly bracelet, some pink earrings that Rylee helped make to match, and some awesome QVC cookware and storage-ware that I've been coveting. I guess all the drooling and borrowing I did of my Mom's set was a pretty good hint that I wanted some of my own. Thanks Mom (and Dad - the financier!).
I also got a nice check from Sandy so now I have to decide what I'd like to spend my money on. Rylee suggested I buy her some toys, but that's not going to happen. :)
We also tried to get a preggo shot for those who are far away. The above one is cute, but I look bigger when I'm standing up. This was the best of the bunch for those. By then Rylee was getting impatient for cupcakes!
Tomorrow Rylee and I are going to breakfast with Venessa and then Rylee has a bday party to attend at Chuck E Cheese. We also have to squeeze in grocery shopping, house cleaning and laundry. {Sigh} I guess all days can't be your birthday. :)

1 comment:
Glad you had a good b-day!
Post a Comment