Rylee:
Last night we had dinner rather late so Rylee complained to Jon: "My belly's going empty!"
To her brother during a moment of frustration: "Jace, I don't speak cry."
Rylee has discovered "The Secret of NIMH." She has watched it three or four times recently even though she finds parts of it scary. She curls up into a ball, holds her lamby doll and covers her face. It's the same position I use for scary movies if you substitute a pillow for the lamby doll. :)
Jace:
He is getting squirmy and strong. If you're holding him and he sees something he wants, he practically lunges out of your arms. He's starting to roll when you change his diaper so he ends up wearing the diaper thong. I predict he's going to be a handful when he's mobile! :)
His hair, which was once so cute and only stood straight up, has been going through an awkward phase. He's basically rubbed it all of on the sides so he only has the really long top and then a patch at the back of his neck. It usually parts and falls so that he looks like Dwight from "The Office." I'm thinking Gaga might need to take her scissors to it. :)
1 comment:
I was just talking about the Secret of NIMH the other day, wondering if it's too scary for Norah.
Babies always seem to sport some weird 'dos. It doesn't start to even out until they're up off the floor.
Post a Comment