Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cabin Sleepover?

The next day, Rylee and I drove up to Breezy Point to meet the cousin crew.  Maddie had a figure skating lesson and Rylee was excited to see her skate in person. Then Grandpa Chip took us all out to dinner at The Commander Bar.  Ordering was interesting since all the kids have food allergies - I'm sure the waitress loved us - but it was fun and delicious in the end.  I even stole a piece of "garbage pizza" from the guys.  I had forgotten how good it was.  I guess I should work them into my pizza rotation now that Rafferty's has begun disappointing me (the pizza isn't as good as the old days, but I digress.)

Saturday was a mommy/daughter day: drawing, crafting, and another cabin sleepover (sort of).

We watched movies, ate snacks,
 

and had a boisterous pillow fight.
 
 

We tried sleeping in these cute beds, but Rylee couldn't fall asleep.  Maybe it wasn't the same without her Dad.  We abandoned the plan about 11:30 and slept in our "reglear" beds.  :)



Still a fun mommy/daughter night though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: