Sunday was the last day in town for the cousins. We visited with Sara and her mom, Barb, before heading out to play with them one last time and say goodbye. We also forced the kids to sit still for one moment to try to get a picture of all 5 of them (for the first time with Jace, I believe). Thanks for another great visit guys!
Later that night, Sara came back over for dinner. I'm sure she and Rylee played hide and seek as they have done every time Sara has visited this year. She should win a prize for her efforts or something!
The following week was a bit of a blur. The kids and I were home alone on Monday. Then my cousin, Lisa, came over to help me with my plastic canvasing before Rylee's dance class.
On Tuesday, my Mom and I left the kids with Papa so we could do some pre-vacation shopping in Brainerd. My Mom's brother, Jack, stopped for dinner and stayed overnight in the cabin (he managed all night without a problem!).
The kids got some cute shirts from my Aunt Judy and heard some fun sibling stories from when Jack and my Mom were growing up. Rylee is very interested in family relations right now so meeting my parent's siblings and my cousins has been very exciting to her this year. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment