Monday, August 12, 2013

Jace @ 15 months

I've got to get back to recapping soon, but Jace had his 15 month checkup today. I'm not sure if the nurse measured his height correctly, I might double check it tomorrow, but he did finally have a growth spurt so that is good.

Height: 33 inches (93rd percentile - this is a huge jump for Jace!)
Weight: 25 lbs 6 oz (67th percentile - he's practically wasting away!)
His head circumference is in the 96th percentile. What can I say? I have big headed babies - all the better to hold their big brains! :)

Jace had a finger prick and some shots so it was pretty standard. The doc did say he heard a slight heart murmur for the first time. He's not concerned, but he gave us the name of a pediatric cardio guy. He said we should wait until after our next visit to see if it is still there so maybe I won't have to shell out more of Jon's hard earned money... yet.

In Rylee news, she is in her last week before school (VPK) so we jam packed it with fun activities: tomorrow is Ooopsy, Wednesday the museum, Thursday and Friday she has play dates. I'll definitely be ready for her to start school on Monday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Mason had a murmur and we went to the specialist (it's covered by insurance). They determined it was nothing to worry about and he would eventually outgrow it. Since that visit, we haven't heard any of the doctors we see mention it again. Hopefully Jace is in the same category and will be murmur free on his next visit.

I am in denial about Kindergarten starting on Monday.