Sunday, June 21, 2015

Catch Up 1- Hair!

There were so many things I didn't get to blog about this year. You know, back to work full time, no parents around to babysit, no free time, yada yada! Anyway, I thought I'd look through my phone for some pics and stories that I didn't share...

...Like Jace's first professional haircut. We went with the Froyds since Miller and Mason needed haircuts too.







Yep, he knows he's a stud!

Afterward we all went to lunch at Tijuana Taxi. It was one of those impromptu fun days!

Rylee was bummed that she didn't get her hair cut that day so the next time Jace went in, she got a trim too.




We had to stop at Target to buy socks for Crazy Sock Day at school in case you're wondering about the photo location. :)

*This is a story from yesterday, but I didn't want to forget it. Rylee was talking about The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) from the Journey to Mysterious Island movie. He makes his pecks bounce in one scene and it's made a lasting impression on Rylee (she saw the movie last year!).

Rylee: how could someone even do that?
Me: well, it takes a lot of muscles.
Rylee: I hope Jace never learns to do that. It would just be weird. (Pause) But on that guy, it's awesome!

So true Rylee! So true! :)


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: